Do you need to export your Microsoft® MapPoint® data to another application?
For example, do you need to re-create your attractive MapPoint map on a webpage or in another map application? Or perhaps you would like to use your data map in a drawing tool such as Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator?
If so, MPExporter will solve your problems. MPExporter can export virtually all of your Microsoft MapPoint user data to a number of geospatial and vector formats.
- Export map datasets, shapes, pushpins, and routes from MapPoint to industry standard formats.
- Flexible: Works with virtually all MapPoint datasets.
- Ability to create web pages containing working, interactive maps.
- Can be used to create illustrations using a wide range of map projections.
- Can be used to transfer data for further analysis via Microsoft® Excel®.
- Ability to migrate from MapPoint to Caliper®'s Maptitude® product.
These benefits are supported by a range of features.
MPExporter supports all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint from 2006 onwards; and Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, & 8. The Excel® export option requires Microsoft Excel 2003 or later; and the Caliper® Maptitude® option requires Maptitude 2014 or later.
Click here to download MPExporter. This is a free trial version that will last for 7 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPExporter licenses can be purchased online for US$75 each (Basic License) or US$300 (Professional License). The Professional license adds the capability to write area maps as a collection of shapes. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPExporter support.